04 May New South Construction Supply Showroom Reopening Procedures
To our loyal customers, suppliers and friends of New South Construction Supply, Starting Monday, May 4, 2020, showrooms in South Carolina & Georgia (Greenville, Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hardeeville & Atlanta) will reopen to our customers, and the following criteria will be completely met and enforced during every hour of operation:
- We will maintain the legal emergency occupancy rate of no more than 5 people per 1,000 square feet at all times. Per the legal guidelines, we will post a document on or near the front door with the calculated allowed occupancy based on area of the showroom at each location.
- We will post signs on all entrances to the buildings and post notices regarding 6 feet social distancing for our customers to view before entering the showroom. Banners will be at posted at the front entrances of each location in English and Spanish.
- We will continue to properly clean and sanitize all of the aforementioned areas every day, including front counters, door handles, light switches, bathrooms (3x per day – mid-morning, noon, & end of day), break rooms, steering wheels, common areas, etc. All cleaning supplies have been carefully vetted to ensure they kill all viruses & bacteria, and we are maintaining an adequate supply of cleaning supplies at all time. We are stocking a two weeks’ supply of safety stock of cleaning supplies as many of these items are in high demand and may be difficult to get in on short notice.
- We are utilizing caution tape to create an impassable barricade 6’ from any point of the front counter. Customers will not be allowed to pass the barricades. We will place a table at the 6’ barricade for customers to place any showroom items they wish to purchase. Hand sanitizer will be kept on that table for customers to use.
- We are removing all food, snacks, and drinks from the customer courtesy areas until further notice. Customers are not permitted to eat or drink in the showroom at this time. NSCS associates will wash hands or use sanitizer after each transaction if a customer signed an order ticket.
- We have carefully reviewed the executive orders passed Monday, 4/20 with all associates in these branches, including outside sales. We are committed to continuing to be as sale as possible during this time. We ask that if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or you have any symptoms, to politely refrain from entering our showrooms and to follow CDC guidelines.
- Please note: Our North Carolina showrooms still have the original modifications in place as North Carolina is still under a shelter in place order. Those branches remain open with curbside pickup in full effect.
- We are encouraging curbside delivery at all branches, now and in the future. We think it helps you get what you need and get on your way quicker than coming into our showrooms. However, if you want to browse our showrooms we welcome that in our showrooms that have reopened.
Thank you for your continued business and cooperation. We are ready to assist with your construction supply and building material needs, and we are committed to doing this the safest way possible. If you have any questions, please email our CEO Jim Sobeck at email@example.com or call him at (864) 263-4377. Stay well, and we will persevere.